- Born: Cir 1827, Beeston, Notts 31,32,33,34
- Marriage: Levi Smith on 27 May 1849 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts 20
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: mill hand, at time of her marriage in May 1849. 20
• Occupation: boot binder, at the time of the census in March 1851. 35 She was then living with her husband, baby daughter, mother-in-law and a nephew in Market Street, Beeston, Notts.
• Occupation: shoe binder, at the time of the census in April 1861. 36 She was then living with her husband and three daughters at Market Street, Beeston, Notts
Jane married Levi Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Hannah Mather, on 27 May 1849 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts.20 (Levi Smith was born circa 1825 in Beeston, Notts 21,22,23,24,25.)