- Born: Cir 1827, Beeston, Notts 80
- Baptised: 12 Aug 1827, Beeston Parish Church, Notts 81
- Marriage: Samuel Smith on 18 Jul 1847 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts 76
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: silk mill worker, at the time of her marriage in July 1847. 76
• Occupation: seamer, at the time of the census in March 1851. 82 She was then living with her husband and two small daughters at Market Street, Beeston.
• Occupation: nurse, at the time of the census in April 1861. 83 She was then a widow, living at Nether Street, Beeston, Notts with her two daughters, her sister and two cousins.
Sarah married Samuel Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Hannah Mather, on 18 Jul 1847 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts.76 (Samuel Smith was born circa 1815 in Beeston, Notts 77, baptised on 30 Jul 1815 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts 78 and died before 7 Apr 1861.)