William Henry Pratt
- Born: 1843, Nottingham 114,115,116,117
- Marriage: Elizabeth Harpham Nutt 26 Dec 1865, Beeston Parish Church, Notts 111
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: optician, at the time of the census in April 1861. 209 He was then living with his parents and four siblings at Trinity Street, Nottingham.
• Residence: Sheffield at the time of his marriage in 1865. 210
• Occupation: master lace machine builder, at the time of the census in April 1871. 211 He was then resident at 6 Burn Street, Nottingham with his wife, three children and Aunt Alice Harwood.
• Occupation: victualler, by April 1881 (at the census). 212 when he is found at 2 Morledge, Derby, a widower with his four children, his widowed mother, two servants, a visitor - Emma Pickering - and a lodger.
• Occupation: millwright, at te time of the census in April 1891. 213 He was by then a widower, living with his three children at 191 Trinity Road, Aston, nr Birmingham.
• Occupation: Engineer, by the time of the census in March 1901. At that time he was a widower and living with his son in Aston Manor, Birmingham
William married Elizabeth Harpham Nutt, daughter of Thomas Cornelius Nutt and Elizabeth Nutt Harwood, on 26 Dec 1865 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts.111 (Elizabeth Harpham Nutt was born in 1845 in Old Lenton, Notts 102,112 and died Q3 1880 in Scarborough Registration District 113.)