- Annie Louisa Hudston+
- Emily Sarah Hudston+
- Amelia Elizabeth Hudston+
- James Samuel Hudston+
- Arthur Nutt Hudston+
- Mary H Hudston
- Horace Hudston+
- Walter Albert Hudston+
- Harry Edwin Hudston+
- Edith Hudston+
- Born: 17 Jul 1828, Beeston, Notts 2,3,4
- Baptised: 12 Aug 1828, Parliament St M.N.C Chapel, Nottingham 5
- Marriage: Elizabeth Nutt Q4/1854, Basford Registration District 1
- Died: 1916, Beeston, Notts at age 88
- Buried: 1916, Beeston Cemetery, Notts
51 Census - Resident with parents at Union St, Beeston - Compositer
11/5/1866 - Voted for Sir George Jenkinson & "Osborne" as a "County Voter"
71 Census - Resident at Church St, Beeston - Stationer
81 Census - Resident at Church St, Beeston - Stationer
91 Census - Stationer - 15/17 Church St, Beeston
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Printer & Bookseller.
• Occupation: stationer (own account), at the time of the census in March 1901. 6 He was then a widower, living at 17 Church Street, Beeston, Notts with his daughter Edith; his son Harry and his wife were living next door and appear to have assumed responsibily for much of the business.
• Occupation: printer & bookseller, by April 1861, the time of the census. 7 He was then living with his wife and four children at Church Street, Beeston.
Samuel married Elizabeth Nutt, daughter of Robert Cornelius Nutt and Hannah Hethesay, Q4/1854 in Basford Registration District.1 (Elizabeth Nutt was born in 1832 in Beeston, Notts 8,9,10, baptised on 18 Mar 1832 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts,11 died on 30 Oct 1880 12,13 and was buried on 3 Nov 1880 in Beeston Parish Churchyard, Notts.)