- Born: 1794, Radcliffe-On-Trent, Notts 182,183
- Baptised: 23 Jun 1794, Radcliffe-On-Trent P.C, Notts
- Marriage: John Langford 22 Aug 1815, Beeston Parish Church, Notts
- Died: 13 Apr 1860 at age 66 177
- Buried: Beeston Parish Churchyard, Notts
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, by the time of the census in June 1841, Beeston Rylands, Notts. 184 She was then living at her brother's inn and farm with him and their sister Mary Elizabeth.
• Residence, at the time of the census in March 1851, Beeston Rylands, Notts. 99 She was then living with her widowed brother and her sister at the inn and farm. Her niece Elizabeth Nutt and her daughter were also in the household. There were two house servants.
She was described at this time as a Propriator of canal shares.
Mary married John Langford, son of Thomas Langford and Elizabeth Johnson, on 22 Aug 1815 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts. (John Langford was born in 1789 177 and died on 12 Oct 1820 in Clifton Churchyard, Notts 177.)