- Born: 18 Jul 1805, Radcliffe-On-Trent, Notts 192,193
- Baptised: 25 Jul 1805, Radcliffe-On-Trent P.C, Notts
- Died: 1 Dec 1860, Beeston Rylands, Notts at age 55
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, at the time of the census in March 1851, Beeston Rylands, Notts. 99 She was then living with her widowed brother and her sister at the inn and farm. Her niece Elizabeth Nutt and her daughter were also in the household. There were two house servants.
She was described at this time as a Propriator of canal shares.
• Residence, by the time of the June 1841 census, Beeston Rylands, Notts. 184 She was then living at her brother's inn and farm with him and their widowed sister Mary Langford.