- Born: Cir 1808, Beeston, Notts 194,195,196,197
- Baptised: 4 Dec 1808, Beeston Parish Church, Notts
- Died: 4 Jun 1896 at age 88 198
- Buried: 8 Jun 1896, Mickleover, Derbyshire 199
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, at the time of the census in June 1841, Radcliffe On Trent, Notts. 200,201 She was then living with her aunt Mary Parr (nee Harwood) and her husband Samuel. They were elderly and she was probably keeping house for them.
• Residence: Gregory Street, Lenton, Notts, at the time of the census in March 1851. 202 She was then staying with her nephew Thomas NUTT and his son.
• Residence: Boat Inn, Beeston Rylands, Notts, at the time of the April 1861 census. 104 She was then keeping house for her widowed brother and two of his grandchildren.
• Residence: 6 Burns Street, Nottingham, at the time of the 1871 census. 203 She was then stayng with her gret-niece, Elizatheth Pratt (nee Nutt) and her family.
• Residence: Town Street, Mickleover, Derbyshire, at the time of the census in April 1881. 204 She was then boarding with John and Laura Holmes