- Born: Cir 1793, Wilne, Derbys 154,155
- Baptised: 29 Mar 1795, Aston-On-Trent, Derbys
- Marriage: (1): Unknown Cir 1827
- Marriage: (2): Sarah Glazebrook 22 Nov 1836, Beeston Parish Church, Notts 21
- Died: Apr 1874 at age 81 156
- Buried: 15 Apr 1874, Beeston Parish Churchyard, Notts
1861 Census - Resident on Nether St, Beeston (Aged 60 !) - Coal Dealer
1841 Census - Resident on Butchers Lane, Beeston (Aged 40!) - Labourer
1871 Census - Resident Prospect Cottages, Nether st Beeston - Cottager 6 acres
(aged 77) - apparently living with Burnham family
19/6/1866 - described as "Cowkeeper" - PR(M) - son John's wedding
1851 Census - Resident top of Butchers Lane, Beeston (Aged 53!) - Coal Porter
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: coal dealer, in April 1861, the time of the census. 157 He was then living with his wife and three children at Nether Street, Beeston, Notts.
• Occupation: cottager, by the time of the census in April 1871. 158 He was then living with his married daughter;s family at Prospect Cottage with six acres at Nether Street, Beeston, Notts. His wife was living elsewhere.
Francis next married Sarah Glazebrook, daughter of Living and Living, on 22 Nov 1836 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts.21 (Sarah Glazebrook was born in 1809 in Hoveringham, Notts 159,160 and was baptised on 21 May 1809 in Hoveringham, Notts 161.)