- Born: Cir 1828, Radford, Notts 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Baptised: 1 Jun 1828, Radford (St Peter), Notts 10
- Marriage (1): Ann Mason Q3 1847 in Radford Registration District, Notts 1
- Marriage (2): Mary Brown Q4 1888 in Basford Registration District, Notts/Derbys 2
- Died: 29 Sep 1910 at age 82 11
- Buried: Beeston Cemetery, Notts
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: lace designer, at the time of the census in March 1851. 12 He was then living at Snowton Terrace, Lenton, Notts, the home of his brother Samul's family, with his wife and son.
• Occupation: designer and draughtsman, at the time of the census in April 1861. 13 He was then living at Abbey St, Lenton, Notts with his wife and six children.
• Occupation: lace designer, at the time of the census in April 1871. 14 He was then living at Spring Close, Commercial St, Lenton, Notts with his wife and six children.
• Occupation: lace designer, at the time of the census in April 1881. 15 He was then living with his wife and two sons at Mona Street, Beeston, Notts. They employed a domestic servant.
• Residence: Beeston Brewery, Rylands Rd, Beeston, Notts, at the time of the census in April 1891. 16 He and his second wife were then staying as visitors, with Samuel, manager of the brewery & Sarah his wife. He was then described as a retired lace draughtsman. This second wife, Mary (nee Brown), was Sarah's sister.
• Residence: Brewery House, Rylands Road, Beeston, Notts, at the time of the census in March 1901. 17 He was then living in retirement with his second wife. They employed one domestic servant.
• Probate: Nottingham Probate Registry, 22 Nov 1910. 18 At the time of his death he was resident at 15 Barton St, Beeston, Notts. His estate was valued at £4,597 5s 4d. The Executor was Samuel Theodore Bunning (Gentleman),
Edward married Ann Mason, daughter of John Mason and Elizabeth Gibson, Q3 1847 in Radford Registration District, Notts.1 (Ann Mason was born circa 1830 in Radford, Notts,19,20,21,22,23 died on 5 Jul 1888 24 and was buried in Beeston Cemetery, Notts.)
Edward next married Mary Brown, daughter of Joseph Brown and Ellen Travers, Q4 1888 in Basford Registration District, Notts/Derbys.2 (Mary Brown was born circa 1846 in Wilne, Derbys 25,26,27,28, baptised on 15 Mar 1846 in Wilne, Derbys,29 died on 12 Aug 1926 in Shardlow Registration District 30 and was buried in Wilne, Derbys 31.)