- Born: Cir 1858, Chilwell, Notts 42,43
- Marriage: Caroline Elizabeth Thornhill 30 Sep 1883, Beeston Parish Church 15,40
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: clerk at a plant nursery, at the time of the census in April 1881. 108 He was then living with his parents and siblings at Cottage Grove, Chilwell. His employer is believed to have been Pearsons
• Residence: London, then St Albans, then Keyingham, near Hull,sometime after 1881. 109
• Residence, after 1885 and up to about 1890, Tottenham, London. 110 While living there, his two sons, Ernest and Frank were born.
• Occupation: clerk, at the time of the census in Aprl 1891, St Albans, Hertfordshire. 111 He was then living with his wife and their three children at Camp Road.
Frank married Caroline Elizabeth Thornhill, daughter of William Riley Thornhill and Eliza Wibberley, on 30 Sep 1883 in Beeston Parish Church 15.,40 (Caroline Elizabeth Thornhill was born on 9 Aug 1864 6, baptised on 4 Sep 1864 in Beeston Parish Church 7 and died in Waltham, Lincs 41.)