William F Wallett
- Born: Cir 1813, Hull, Yorks 1,2,3,4
- Baptised: 28 Jul 1813, Hull, St Mary, Lowgate
- Marriage (1): Mary Orme on 22 Apr 1839 in Lincoln
- Marriage (2): Sarah Tutin Farmer on 24 Mar 1862 in Hull, Yorks
- Died: 18 Mar 1892, Beeston, Notts at age 79
- Buried: General Cemetery, Nottingham
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: equestrian, at the time of the census in April 1861. 5 He was then described as a visitor in the household of James & Mary Yeomans of 19 Lever Street, Manchester.
• Occupation: Comedian, at the time of the April 1871 census. 6 He was then living at Spring Villa, The Station, Beeston, Notts with his second wife, their two children and two domestic servants.
• Occupation: professor of elocution, at the time of the census in April 1881. 7 He was then living at Station Road, Beeston with his second wife, their son and daughter, a visitor and a servant.
• Occupation: actor and lecturer, at the time of the census in April 1891. 8 He was then living at The Cottage, Grove Street, Beeston, Notts with his wife, their daughter and a servant.
William married Mary Orme, daughter of Living and Living, on 22 Apr 1839 in Lincoln. (Mary Orme was born circa 1821 in Hull, Yorks 9 and died on 10 Jun 1861 in Hull, Yorks 10.)
Nottingham Review - 26 April 1839
"On Monday, at St Swithan's Lincoln, Mr Wallett, clown in Mr Cooke's equestrian establishment, to Miss Orme, outside Chapel Bar, Nottingham. Shortly after the completion of the ceremony, the happy pair experienced an unwelcome interview with the father of the bride, accompanied by a constable, whose object was to take home, by physical force, the lady, who had left her father's house without his consent. The parties have since become reconciled." - Lincoln Gazette
William next married Sarah Tutin Farmer, daughter of John Farmer and Sarah Tutin, on 24 Mar 1862 in Hull, Yorks. (Sarah Tutin Farmer was born circa 1823 in Nottingham 11,12,13,14,15,16 and was baptised on 1 Jun 1823 in Nottingham (St Peters) 17.)