John Henry Belfield
- Born: Cir 1859, Beeston, Notts 198,199,200,201,202
- Baptised: 9 Jan 1859, Beeston Parish Church, Notts 203
- Marriage: Pamela Murden on 16 Sep 1879 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts 197
- Died: 4 Apr 1929 at age 70 204
- Buried: Beeston Cemetery, Notts
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: baker's assistant, at the time of the census in April 1881. 205 He was then living with his wife and sister-in-law at Chapel St, Beeston, Notts. Presumably, he was assistant to his father.
• Occupation: baker, at the time of the census in April 1891. 206 He was then living with his wife, son and two sisters-in-law at his baker's shop on Chapel Street, Beeston, Notts.
• Occupation: baker (on his own account), at the time of the census in March 1901. 207 He was then living and working at 22 Chapel Street, Beeston, Notts with his wife and son.
John married Pamela Murden, daughter of Living and Living, on 16 Sep 1879 in Beeston Parish Church, Notts.197 (Pamela Murden was born circa 1858 in Keyworth, Notts,208,209,210 died on 1 May 1930 211 and was buried in Beeston Cemetery, Notts.)