John Wilkinson Burnham
- Born: Cir 1793, Wilford, Notts 383,384
- Baptised: 20 Oct 1793, Wilford, Notts 385
- Marriage: Emma Godber on 16 Oct 1815 in Wilford, Notts 382
- Died: 24 Sep 1853 at age 60 386,387,388
- Buried: Beeston Parish Churchyard, Notts
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: joiner, at the time of the census in June 1841. 389 He was then living on Villa Street, Beeston, Notts with his wife and five children. Another joiner lived in the household.
• Occupation: master joiner, employing 3 men, at the time of the census in March 1851. 390 He was then living at Villa St, Beeston, Notts with his wife, three of their children, one of which was a widow on Parish Relief, together with two grand-children. Another granddaughter, probably the daughter of their daughter Martha, is recorded as their daughter.
• Probate: at Nottingham Archdeanary, 11 Mar 1854. 391 His will was dated 15 Sep 1853. It left everything to his "dear wife Emma Burnham" then, after her death, equally between theit children : Edward, Martha, Elizabeth (B?? - presumably BATES), William, Emma (BELFIELD) and John. The Executors were his wife, his friend, William STENSON of Beeston, Lacemaker and James WOOD, ??? (probably Baker), of Beeston. It was valued at under £300.
John married Emma Godber, daughter of Edward Godber and Elizabeth Pearson, on 16 Oct 1815 in Wilford, Notts.382 (Emma Godber was born circa 1789 in Chilwell, Notts 392,393,394, baptised on 15 Dec 1789 in Attenborough, Notts,395 died on 29 Apr 1869 396 and was buried in Beeston Parish Churchyard, Notts.)