- Born: Cir 1826, Beeston, Notts 170,171,172
- Baptised: 13 Nov 1826, Beeston Parish Church, Notts 173
- Marriage: William Yeomans on 7 Mar 1852 in St Marys, Nottingham
- Died: 10 Feb 1877, Beeston, Notts at age 51 174
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: dressmaker, at the time of the census in April 1851. 22 She was then living with her parents and siblings at Butcher Lane.
• Occupation: dressmaker, at the time of the census in April 1861. 176 She was then living at Butcher Lane, Neeston, Notts with her husband, children and mother-in-law.
• Occupation: dressmaker, at the time of the census in April 1871. 39 She was then a widow, living with her three daughters and widowed mother-in-law at Butcher Lane, Beeston, Notts
Ann married William Yeomans, son of William Yeomans and Elizabeth Green, on 7 Mar 1852 in St Marys, Nottingham. (William Yeomans was born circa 1823 in Lenton, Notts 166, baptised on 16 Nov 1823 in Lenton, Notts 167 and died on 26 Jun 1862 in Beeston, Notts 168.)