Ethel Towers Minors
- Born: 1878, Wolverhampton, Staffs 147,148,149
- Marriage: William Harwood Nutt Q1 1908, Wolverhampton Registration District 141
- Died: 1946 at age 68 134
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: Farm House, Ingestre, Staffs, at the time of the April, 1881 census. She was then staying with the family of Richard and Mary Ann Myners. She is described, probably in error, as their daughter,
• Education: Bellgrave House Ladies School, by April 1881, at the time of the census, Cannock, Staffordshire. 372 Her sister Nora was also staying at the school which was located at Penkridge Road, Cannock.
• Occupation: hospital nurse, by the time of the census in March 1901. 373 She was then living at 7 Tattenhall Road, Wolverhampton. Her father and step-mother were away, following the recent birth of her step-mother's latest child. She was the eldest in the remaining household which included 3 siblings, 5 half-siblings, a monthly nurse for the new baby and two domestic nurses.
Ethel married William Harwood Nutt, son of Thomas Harwood Nutt and Elizabeth Crabtree Styring, Q1 1908 in Wolverhampton Registration District.141 (William Harwood Nutt was born in Feb 1869 in Beeston, Notts 142,143,144 and died on 25 Nov 1943 in Bournemouth, Dorset 142.)