William John T Minors
- Born: Cir 1849, Fisherwick, Staffordshire 412,413,414,415,416
- Marriage: (1): Florence Coley Q1 1877, Wolverhampton Registration District 410
- Marriage: (2): Eleanor Bennett Q3 1892, Shifnal Registration District 411
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: groom's assistant, by April 1871 - the time of the census. 417 He was by then working for Thomas Mills and living at 63 Dudley Road, Narborogh, Staffs. His brother was an apprentice to MIlls; their mother appears also to be living with them.
• Occupation: corn and seed merchant, by the time of the census in April 1881. 418 He was then living at 203 Dudley Road, Wolverhampton with his wife, two children a domestic nurse and servant.
• Occupation: seed merchant, by the time of the census in April 1891. 419 He and his wife and two children were then living with two servants at 3 Tattenhall Road, Wolverhampton, Staffs. He was an employer.
• Occupation: seed merchant, in March 1901, the time of the census. 420 he was then living with his second wife and their son at his wife's parents' home at Patshall Farm, Allbrighton, Shropshire. His other children were staying with nurses and domestic staff at 7 Tattenhall Road, Wolverhampton. It would appear that his wife was recuperating after the birth of her latest child, one month earlier.
William married Florence Coley, daughter of Henry Coley and Lucy, Q1 1877 in Wolverhampton Registration District.410 (Florence Coley was born circa 1857 in Heath Town Staffordshire 421,422,423,424 and died Q3 1891 in Aberystwith Registration District 425.)
William next married Eleanor Bennett, daughter of Edward Bennett and Emma, Q3 1892 in Shifnal Registration District.411 (Eleanor Bennett was born circa 1863 in East Stoke, Notts 426.)