- Born: Cir 1843, Beeston, Notts 172
- Baptised: 6 Dec 1857, Beeston Parish Church
- Marriage: William Walter Noble 1875, St Marys, Marylebone, London
1851 Census - Butchers Lane, Beeston 1C/14/6
1861 Census - Butcher Lane, Beeston 16/009/4
From Samatha Ward - June 2003 : am recently in contact with a Wendy McQuikin, whose husband is descended from
Caroline Thornhill b 1844, dau. of Thomas. Wendy tells me Caroline, no occ.,
married a William Walter NOBLE, servant, in 1875, at St Mary's Marylebone, her
address at the time 57 Princes St London. Witnesses: John and Elizabeth Thornhill.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Lace Mender.
• Residence: 57 Princes Street, London, at the time of her Marriage in 1875.
• Residence: 5 Campbell St, Paddington, by 3 April 1881. (at the time of the census) with her husband and two children
Caroline married William Walter Noble in 1875 in St Marys, Marylebone, London. (William Walter Noble was born circa 1848 in Marylebone, Middlesex 171.)
info from Wendy McQuikin (via Sam Ward) whose husband is a
Witnesses were John & Elizabeth Thornhill