- Born: 5 Jan 1865, Birmingham 65,66,67,68,69,70
- Marriage: David Castello Loughlin circa 1883 64
- Died: 15 Oct 1929, Henderson, North Carolina, USA at age 64 65
Another name for Ada was Annie.
As "The Great Zazell" she performed across America and in several other countries as the first woman to be shot from a cannon in America. She also performed with her husband, David Castello Loughlin, in his equestrian act.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: equestrian, at the time of the census in April 1881. 71 She was then living in lodgings in Tonbridge, Kent with her parents.
• Citizenship: USA, in 1887. 72 She had first entered the United States in 1882.
• Occupation: circus rider, at the time of the US Federal census in 1910. 73 She was then living with her husband, five clidren and mother in Henderson, North Carolina.
• Occupation: circus equestrian, at the time of the US Federal census in 1920. 74 She living at Henderson, Vance County, North Carolina, USA with her husband and four adult children, two daughters in law, a son-in-law, her mother and three grand-children.
Ada married David Castello Loughlin, son of David Loughlin and Lucy Meyers, circa 1883.64 (David Castello Loughlin was born in Jul 1860 in Virginia, USA 75,76,77,78,79 and died on 16 Oct 1922 in Henderson, North Carolina, USA 80.)