- Born: 23 Aug 1857, Beeston, Notts 281,282,283,284,285,286
- Baptised: 20 Sep 1857, Beeston Wesleyan Methodist 281
- Marriage (1): Kate Moore Q3 1895 in Nottingham Registration District 279
- Marriage (2): Miriam Dobson Q4 1886 in Caister Registration District 280
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: schoolmaster, at the time of the census in April 1881. 287 He was then boarding at 62 Hainton St, Clee with Weelsby, Lincolnshire
• Occupation: teacher at an elementary school, at the time of the census in April 1891. 288 He was then a widower, living with his 3 year old son at 80 Carter Gate, Grimsby. Kate Moore was living in the household as a servant.
• Occupation: school master, at the time of the census in March 1901. 289 He was then living with his second wife and his son at 66 Park Street, Clee, Lincolnshire.
Aaron married Kate Moore Q3 1895 in Nottingham Registration District.279 (Kate Moore was born circa 1863 in Nottingham 290,291.)
Aaron next married Miriam Dobson Q4 1886 in Caister Registration District.280 (Miriam Dobson was born circa 1858 and died Q4 1886 in Caister Registration District 292.)