Bernard Peel Carlisle
- Born: Q2 1874, Sheffield 161,165,166,167
- Marriage: Frances Helen Nutt 24 Aug 1899, Mount Zion Congregational Chapel, Sheffield 156,157
- Died: 24 Nov 1955, Sheffield Registration District 168,169
- Buried: Fulwood, Sheffield 134
Former addresses :42 Fossdale Rd and 22 Chorley Drive ,Sheffield
Only two residences in Sheffield, during his married life, although in 1909 he lived in School Rd.
In 1881 Census was at 177 Whitham Rd.
Quite keen members of Fulwood Bowling Club.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: ivory cutter, by the time of the census in April 1891. 311 He was then unmarried and living at home with his parents and three siblings.
• Occupation: ivory cutter, at the time of the census in March 1901. 312 He was then living with his wife and baby son at 269 School Road, Nether Hallam
• Religion: a Congretionalist. 134
• Probate, 12 Jan 1956, Wakefield Probate Registry. 110 His address at the date of death was 22 Chorley Drive, Fulwood, Sheffield. John Hugh Carlisle, Company Director and William Harwood Carlisle, Surgeon, were appointed as executors. His estate was valued at £14,108 5s 2d.
Bernard married Frances Helen Nutt, daughter of Thomas Harwood Nutt and Elizabeth Crabtree Styring, on 24 Aug 1899 in Mount Zion Congregational Chapel, Sheffield 156.,157 (Frances Helen Nutt was born on 24 Jun 1874 in Douglas, Isle of Man,158,159,160,161 died on 24 May 1953 and was buried in Fulwood, Sheffield 134.)