Frances Helen Nutt
- Born: 24 Jun 1874, Douglas, Isle of Man 158,159,160,161
- Marriage: Bernard Peel Carlisle 24 Aug 1899, Mount Zion Congregational Chapel, Sheffield 156,157
- Died: 24 May 1953 at age 78
- Buried: Fulwood, Sheffield 134
Another name for Frances was Nellie Nutt.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: 12 Adelaide Road, Ecclesall Bierlow, Yorkshire, Apr 1881. 163 living with her grandfather
• Religion: a Congregationalist. 134
• Probate, 16 Jul 1953, Wakefield Probate Registry. 110 Her husband, Bernard Peel Carlise, a retured ivory merchant, was appointed executor. Her address at the date of her death was 22 Chorley Drive, Sheffield. The estate was valued at £3,876 14s 2d.
• Residence: 22 Chorley Drive, Sheffield, by 1934. 164
Frances married Bernard Peel Carlisle, son of John Lawton Carlisle and Annie Maria Peel, on 24 Aug 1899 in Mount Zion Congregational Chapel, Sheffield 156.,157 (Bernard Peel Carlisle was born Q2 1874 in Sheffield,161,165,166,167 died on 24 Nov 1955 in Sheffield Registration District 168,169 and was buried in Fulwood, Sheffield 134.)