Elizabeth Crabtree Styring
- Born: 6 Sep 1842, Sheffield 105,106,107,108,109
- Marriage: Thomas Harwood Nutt Q4 1866, Sheffield Registration District 100
- Died: 21 Aug 1930, Sheffield at age 87 110
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: glass and china dealer, by the time of the census in April 1881. 127 At that time she was living at 16 South Street, Sheffield with four of her children, having moved back from the Isle of Man, her husband having left for Australia. Their fifth child, Frances, was staying with her grandfather.
• Residence: 5 MacKenzie Court, Eccleshall Bierlow, Sheffield, by the time of the census in April 1891. 128 She was living there at that time with four of her five children.
• Probate, 21 Oct 1930, London. 110 Her executors were Bernard Peel Carlisle, merchant ans Albert Boswell Nutt, surgeon. Her estate was valued at £1,074 2s 7d. She was living at 10 Bannerdale Road, Sheffield at the time of her death.
Elizabeth married Thomas Harwood Nutt, son of Thomas Cornelius Nutt and Elizabeth Nutt Harwood, Q4 1866 in Sheffield Registration District.100 (Thomas Harwood Nutt was born in 1844 in Old Lenton, Notts 101,102, baptised on 29 May 1844 in Lenton Parish Church, Notts and died on 18 May 1886 in Silverton, NSW, Australia 103.)