Henry Styring Nutt
- Born: Q4 1868, Beeston, Notts 108,130,131,132
- Marriage: Alice Mary Pratt Q1 1892, Bristol Registration District 129
- Died: 17 Apr 1928, Totley Rise, Derbyshire 110,133
- Buried: Dore, Sheffield 134
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: saw marker, at the time of the census in April 1891. 135 He was then single and living at home at 5 MacKenzie Court, Eccleshall Brierlow with his widowed mother, three younger siblings abd a domestic servant. A saw marker marks up the cuts on the raw timber so that the yield is optimised.
• Occupation: coal merchant, at the time of the census in March 1901. 136 He was then living with his wife and three children at Upper Broadway, Victoria Road, Norton, Derbyshire
• Probate, 24 Oct 1928, London. 110 His executor was Harry Pratt, Building contractor. He was living at Lynwood, Brinkburn Vale, Totley Rise near Sheffield at the time of his death. He left effects values at £1,815 3s 5d.
Henry married Alice Mary Pratt, daughter of William Henry Pratt and Elizabeth Harpham Nutt, Q1 1892 in Bristol Registration District.129 (Alice Mary Pratt was born circa 1867 in Sheffield,137,138,139,140 died in 1959 134 and was buried in Dore, Sheffield 134.)